Small, indoor race-tracks around the world, demand for a perfect handling micro-size racing car. So thatís what we made. Stop playing, start racing ;)
Serpent joined forces with experienced micro-racers ( Wolfgang and Rene Woran from Austria) and created the Serpent S240. A 1/24 scale 2wd pan-car. Simple, but proven and strong design. No complicated suspension designs or set-ups.
A pure fun racing chassis, for sheer endless amounts of track-time.
- top quality carbon fibre chassis components with flex-control
- cnc machined aluminium parts
- smooth ball-diff
- high speed bearings, metric hq screws
- designed for Lipo packs for over 15 minutes runtime
- electric brushed motor
- High grip foam racing tyres
- Low profile, GT style body
( Lipo 700 packs sold seperate and micro-servo too)
A few pictures to showcase the S240, more details in stage 2.
Release end January 2009.